- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 150
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1998
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: What You Need to Know About
30 Days to Understanding the Christian Life in 15 Minutes a Day-Expanded EditionMax AndersThomas Nelson / 1998 / Trade Paperback$17.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$24.98Save 28% ($6.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW09980
Knowing God can be the greatest adventure of your life. Max Anders helps you think about God in an honest, challenging way. Whether you are stretching to imagine God's mastery of the universe or struggling to comprehend His compassion of your suffering, this volume can be your personal guide to life-changing discovery.
Max Anders (Th.M. Dallas Theological Seminary, D.Min Western Seminary) is the author of over 20 books and the creator and general editor of the 32 volume Holman Bible Commentary. Dr. Anders has taught on the college and seminary level, is one of the original team members with Walk Thru the Bible Ministries, and has pastored for over 20 years. He is the founder and president of 7 Marks, Inc., a ministry specializing in support for local churches (www.7marks.org).
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Search