Buy Download $9.79 Retail:
Save 30% ($4.20)
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: Audio Download|
Vendor: Oasis Audio LLC
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
No one wants trouble to come. But when it does (and it always does), you can recover... you can prevail. "What do you do on the worst day of your life?" Brian Zahnd turned to the Bible for answers and discovered in the life of King David an inspiring story of hope and a pattern for full recovery. In What to Do on the Worst Day of Your Life, he reveals the steps you must take to recoverand to recover all. In this audiobook you will hear about David, a man who wept but did not get bitter. You’ll listen in as David reorients his vision and regains his passion. Throughout this journey you will be reminded that God’s great work in David’s life was not an odd, one-off miracle but rather a pattern of faith for you when you face the worst day of your life. Insert disc 4 into your PC to access a PDF of Bible verses to inpsire and instruct!
Brian Zahnd became a Christian as a teenager through a dramatic encounter with Jesus during the height of the Jesus movement. Seven years later he started Word of Life Church, a congregation in St. Joseph, Missouri. He and his wife, Peri, have three sons.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Audiobooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Audiobooks >> Download >> Christian Living
- Audiobooks >> Download >> Personal Growth
- Audiobooks >> Inspirational
- Audiobooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Audiobooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search