- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1997
|Dimensions: 8 X 5.18 (inches)|
Availability: Available to ship on or about 09/05/14.
Email me when this product is available.
30 Days to Understanding the Christian Life in 15 Minutes a Day-Expanded EditionMax AndersThomas Nelson / 1998 / Trade Paperback$17.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$24.98Save 28% ($6.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW09980
Prophets. Rapture. Tribulation. Judgment. End times. Learn what the Bible has to say about prophecy, how Christians differ in their views of the end times, and what the universals are on which all Christians agree.
Max Anders (Th.M. Dallas Theological Seminary, D.Min Western Seminary) is the author of over 20 books and the creator and general editor of the 32 volume Holman Bible Commentary. Dr. Anders has taught on the college and seminary level, is one of the original team members with Walk Thru the Bible Ministries, and has pastored for over 20 years. He is the founder and president of 7 Marks, Inc., a ministry specializing in support for local churches (www.7marks.org).
Other Customers Also Purchased
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Prophecy & End Times
- Books >> Bible Studies >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Prophecy & End Times
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Prophecy & End Times
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search