- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: New Inductive Study
Bible readers, Sunday school teachers, and study leaders have loved Kay Arthur s New Inductive Study Series since 1994, and now, 17 years and 1.4 million copies later, the collection is complete!
As readers learn and practice the exciting principles of inductive Bible study, they will discover for themselves the meaning and relevance of well-known but seldom understood images from the book of Ezekiel, including the wheel in the wheel, the valley of dry bones, and the watchman on the wall. As they become adept at observing the text, interpreting its meaning, and applying it to their lives, they will follow the story of Ezekiel from the heartbreak of the fall of Jerusalem and the Babylonian captivity to the inexpressible joy of worship in the heavenly tabernacle.
General O'Hara3 Stars Out Of 5It's ok in allSeptember 1, 2011General O'HaraQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3I am doing my own individual study, and i found this book somewhat helpful. It suggests 15 min per session, but the amount of work "homework" the book ask you to do is no way would be under 15 min, often it takes me 30-45 min and often i have to closed the book and put it away, and still not be done with the session. It's individual adjusment. Also not deep enough, i always have to have some kind of commentaries to answer some of the questions.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Prophecy & End Times
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Prophecy & End Times
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times
- Start A New Search