- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: New Inductive Study
Bible readers, Sunday school teachers, and study leaders have loved Kay Arthur s New Inductive Study Series since 1994, and now, 17 years and 1.4 million copies later, the collection is complete!
As readers learn and practice the exciting principles of inductive Bible study, they will discover for themselves the meaning and relevance of well-known but seldom understood images from the book of Ezekiel, including the wheel in the wheel, the valley of dry bones, and the watchman on the wall. As they become adept at observing the text, interpreting its meaning, and applying it to their lives, they will follow the story of Ezekiel from the heartbreak of the fall of Jerusalem and the Babylonian captivity to the inexpressible joy of worship in the heavenly tabernacle.
General O'Hara3 Stars Out Of 5It's ok in allSeptember 1, 2011General O'HaraQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3I am doing my own individual study, and i found this book somewhat helpful. It suggests 15 min per session, but the amount of work "homework" the book ask you to do is no way would be under 15 min, often it takes me 30-45 min and often i have to closed the book and put it away, and still not be done with the session. It's individual adjusment. Also not deep enough, i always have to have some kind of commentaries to answer some of the questions.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Prophecy & End Times
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Prophecy & End Times
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times
- Start A New Search