- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: New Inductive Study
Other Customers Also Purchased
- CYBER DEAL
Christmas Miracles Collection with 10 MP3 Holiday Songs: A T ime for Miracles, An Angel in the Family, Sons of Mistletoe, and The Miracle at Christmas: Ebbie's StoryEcho Bridge / 2014 / DVD$2.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 70% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW325749
Bible readers, Sunday school teachers, and study leaders have loved Kay Arthur's New Inductive Study Series since 1994, and now, 17 years and 1.4 million copies later, the collection is complete!
As readers learn and practice the exciting principles of inductive Bible study, they will discover for themselves the meaning and relevance of well-known but seldom understood images from the book of Ezekiel, including the wheel in the wheel, the valley of dry bones, and the watchman on the wall. As they become adept at observing the text, interpreting its meaning, and applying it to their lives, they will follow the story of Ezekiel from the heartbreak of the fall of Jerusalem and the Babylonian captivity to the inexpressible joy of worship in the heavenly tabernacle.
General O'Hara3 Stars Out Of 5It's ok in allSeptember 1, 2011General O'HaraQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3I am doing my own individual study, and i found this book somewhat helpful. It suggests 15 min per session, but the amount of work "homework" the book ask you to do is no way would be under 15 min, often it takes me 30-45 min and often i have to closed the book and put it away, and still not be done with the session. It's individual adjusment. Also not deep enough, i always have to have some kind of commentaries to answer some of the questions.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Prophecy & End Times
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Prophecy & End Times
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times
- Start A New Search