- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
As you explore together what the Bible tells us about God, you'll also learn how to decide for yourself who He is and how He interacts with people. (6 lessons)
What Is God Like?
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Stonecroft Bible Studies
The infinite characteristics of God are ultimately beyond comprehension. But in this six-week study, as people consider His attributes and plans, they will move from knowing about God to actually experiencing His powerful presence in their lives. As they read selected Bible passages, consider helpful explanations and applications, and respond to thought-provoking questions, they will come to know God better and increasingly bring Him glory in their everyday lives.
About This Series: Stonecroft Bible Studies encourage and equip people with the life-transforming Gospel of Jesus Christ. Each book is designed for small groups of seekers and new believers and includes notes for facilitators, easy-to-understand explanation and application of Bible passages, study questions, and memory verses.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Marriage You've Always Wanted Small Group ExperienceGary ChapmanNorthfield Publishing / 2014 / Other$36.99 Retail:
$49.99Save 26% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW411073
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search