An excellent and helpful tool to the Bible for kids (and adults!) Gospel Light's Bible handbook helps to paint the "big picture" of the life and times of the Bible and of the people and places featured. Filled with illustrations, backgrounds on the writers of each book, a "Jesus Connection" section for every book in the Bible, word definitions, and more—the ultimate guide to God's word!
• New look: fun, captivating and engaging, designed with kids in mind. Kids really do want to understand the Bible too!
• Engages kids in ways they can study to understand the Bible for themselves
• Includes kid-friendly visual and written resources that will help children believe, understand, know, love and follow Jesus
• Jesus Connection helps kids find Jesus in every book of the Bible
• Referenced in Gospel Light’s new elementary Sunday school curriculum, Give Me Jesus
What the Bible Is All About Handbook for Kids, based on Dr. Henrietta Mears’ classic What the Bible is All About handbook, is a kid friendly, visually exciting resource designed to help children, tweens and younger teens. Children will read and understand Scripture’s revelation of God and His great plan of the ages to save the world. Teachers and parents alike will appreciate this resource’s appeal to young believers: What the Bible Is All About for Kids is chock-full of maps, charts, time lines and fun illustrations that will help kids make sense of the Bible’s big picture and see Jesus on every page!
HENRIETTA C. MEARS was one of the great Bible teachers of the 20th century. While Christian Education Director at First Presbyterian Church of Hollywood, she built one of the largest Sunday Schools in the world and wrote curriculum that was in such high demand that to publish it, she founded Gospel Light in 1933. Such notable Christian leaders as Richard C. Halverson, Luis Evans, Jr. and Bill Bright were among her students. Miss Mears went home to be with her Lord and Savior on March 20, 1963.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.