- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Wesley Middle School Teacher's Guide contains 13 lessons, activities, and tips for understanding students in 6th to 8th Grade. Every week also has a teacher devotional, Bible backgrounds information and outlines on how to use the Creative Teacher Aide and The Rock student booklet. Order one per teacher.
Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Connecting with God's Word: an intro step to get kids engaged with the topic of the week.
- Studying God's Word: the Bible study step where kids will read the week's Bible passage, answer questions, and discuss.
- Interacting with God's Word: the teacher has three choices for activities that will help kids explore the Bible lesson in-class.
- Applying God's Word: application step to help kids take ownership of putting into practice that week's Bible principle.
Vendor: Wesleyan Publishing House
Publication Date: 2014
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Wesley Bible Curriculum
Preparing for Adolescence: How to Survive the Coming Years of ChangeDr. James DobsonGospel Light / 2006 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 04/28/15.CBD Stock No: WW738260
The All-In-One Sunday School Series Volume 3: Be Ready No Matter Who Shows Up (Ages 4-12)Group Publishing / 2010 / Trade Paperback$16.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$24.99Save 32% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW449468
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Other Dated Curriculum
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies >> Sunday School Curriculum >> Other Dated Curriculum >> Summer >> Jr High
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Pastoral
- Sunday School >> Other Dated Curriculum >> Summer >> Jr High
- Start A New Search