Keep all your high school records together for easy transcript creation! This unique Well-Planned Day high school planner has room to record all four years of high school coursework along with plenty of tips (on everything from financial aid to requesting applications!) that will guide students through the college application process. Each year features semester-by-semester checklists and room to track students' curriculum, literature, and community involvement. Plus, integrated character-building quotes, scripture verses, and yearly reflection pages will keep everyone motivated throughout the year.
- Advice on creating a high school transcript and credit requirements
- Monthly grid calendars to record events and deadlines
- Weekly dated and lined organizer boxes (Monday-Sunday) to record assignments and tasks
- Bi-monthly summary pages to record grades, activities, attendance, and notes
- "College Prep" article section with information on creating a college portfolio, plus room to record sample transcript information and prospective college and scholarship information
350 pages, softcover spiralbound, three-hole-punched. 8.5" W x 11 H. Scripture from the KJV. July 2014 - June 2018.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.