- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Stephen Nichols wants to help readers experience the Bible more fully. He writes: "We have been given a book that is unlike any other book in human history, a book that transcends all human wisdom, insight, and expertise. We have been given the Word of God, the words of eternal life. And we, all of us, are invited to take up and read these words."
Welcome to the Story teaches believers not only how to read the Bible, but how to read it in such a way that it permeates their livesreading, loving, and living Gods Word. Discussion includes an explanation of the four "chapters" of the biblical narrativecreation, fall, redemption, and restorationguidelines on how to interpret Scripture, why were to love Gods Word, and how were to live and proclaim the story in word, deed, and mission.
This practical guide to reading the Bible is a great resource for young and new believers and those wanting to get more out of Gods Word.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search