- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Stephen Nichols wants to help readers experience the Bible more fully. He writes: "We have been given a book that is unlike any other book in human history, a book that transcends all human wisdom, insight, and expertise. We have been given the Word of God, the words of eternal life. And we, all of us, are invited to take up and read these words."
Welcome to the Story teaches believers not only how to read the Bible, but how to read it in such a way that it permeates their livesreading, loving, and living Gods Word. Discussion includes an explanation of the four "chapters" of the biblical narrativecreation, fall, redemption, and restorationguidelines on how to interpret Scripture, why were to love Gods Word, and how were to live and proclaim the story in word, deed, and mission.
This practical guide to reading the Bible is a great resource for young and new believers and those wanting to get more out of Gods Word.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search