- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 432
Vendor: For Dummies
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: For Dummies
Congratulations, you're planning a wedding! Besides obtaining afancy tuxedo and a stunning gown, organizing a wedding ceremonytakes creativity, planning, and diplomacy. The whole ordeal canseem overwhelming at first, but with lots of guidance, you'll plana wedding people will remember for ages.
Wedding Planning For Dummies demystifies and simplifiesall the details that go into the Big Day, providing inspiration andinnovative ideas to personalize your wedding celebration and, ofcourse, make it fun for everyone--especially you! Expert weddingplanner Marcy Blum walks you step-by-step through everything you'llencounter as you plan your wedding, from choosing a reception siteto picking a photographer—and everything in between.
- 20% new and updated content
- Keep track of expenses with a wedding budget
- Negotiate contracts and surf online for wedding deals
- Get those pesky financial technicalities out of the way
- Plan a weekend wedding, a themed wedding, same sex wedding, andother celebrations
- Plan for various wedding customs and rites
- Throw a great reception with music, food, drink, and cake
- The 4-1-1 on the latest and greatest trends in weddingregistries, rings, photos, and the honeymoon
Packed with tips for saving money and common kitsch you shouldavoid, this is the ultimate guide to satisfying everyone on the BigDay—while making all of your fairytale dreams come true.