- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 1248
Vendor: Webster's New World
Publication Date: 2004
Dimensions: 11.00 X 8.50 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Webster's New World
No more struggling with the fine print, thanks to the Webster's New World Large Print Dictionary, which has all the outstanding features of other Webster's New World dictionaries.
* More than 60,000 entries, including all the current vocabulary needed for everyday use
* Technical, scientific, cultural, business, and professional terms
* Clear, highly readable type
* Foreign words and phrases often used in English
* Biographical and geographical entries conveniently included in the main A--Z section
* Etymologies - word histories that add depth and historical context to the understanding of a word
* Appendix with weights and measures, U.S. and Canadian data, U.S. presidents, and books of the Bible
With all this information presented in highly readable type, this is the one large print dictionary that you can't afford to be without.
The Editors of the Webster’s New World Dictionaries are a team of professional lexicographers with advanced degrees in various scholarly fields. The editors familiarize themselves with the vocabulary in specific subject areas, collect materials on new developments and usage, and work with expert consultants to ensure that the content of our publications is as accurate and as up-to-date as possible.
LynnAZAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5November 7, 2013LynnAZAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Dictionary has very large, easy to read print. Paper quality is very good. It exceeded my expectations. I am so glad I purchased it.