- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Parents adore their kids, but expressions of love can get lost in the mayhem of carpools, diaper changes, and afterschool activity schedules. Jay Payleitner, author of 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad and proud father of five, inspires parents to turn love into an action verb with 365 simple and doable ideas:
- Call your children out on the front lawn to see a double rainbow.
- Let them see you reading your Bible and praying. Often.
- Learn to say I love you in different languages...and say it.
- Offer to do the dishes when it s their turn at the sink.
- Find an article or website about something they like and share it with them
New and seasoned parents (or grandparents) will appreciate these silly to serious suggestions that lead to joy, laughter, and connection one loving moment at a time.