- All Products
- Teenshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold (6,567)
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Number of Pages: 310
Vendor: Regnery Publishing
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 6.1 X 9.1 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Already Gone: Why Your Kids Will Quit Church and What You Can Do To Stop ItKen Ham, Britt Beemer, Todd Hillard4.5 Stars Out Of 5 19 ReviewsSave 23%
Losing Control & Liking It: How to Set Your Teen (and Yourself) FreeTim Sanford4.5 Stars Out Of 5 23 ReviewsSave 32%
As a parent or grandparent, you know the challenges of raising healthy, happy teenagers can seem overwhelming. Every time you turn around, pop culture with its negative images, violent videogames, and offensive music derails your efforts and hard work. So how can busy moms and dads protect their children from today's toxic culture?
One step at a time.
In 30 Ways in 30 Days to Save Your Family, author Rebecca Hagelin lays out 30 simple and concrete actions that you can implementone day at a timeto reconnect with your children and restore peace in your home.
As a mother of three, a syndicated columnist, and specialist on family, culture, and media issues, Rebecca understands the frustration parents feel.
She designed this book with working parents and busy families in mind. Moms and dads can read a chapter at soccer practice or while waiting in carpool and come away with practical solutions to common parenting problems that can easily be put to use.
Featuring a foreword by Sean Hannity, personal stories from Rebecca, as well as anecdotes from other parents, 30 Ways in 30 Days to Save Your Family offers common sense advice to help parents tackle everyday dilemmas, including:
- How to fight back against manipulative marketing campaigns that target your child, including what to say to your teen when you pass Victoria's Secret in the mall
- The three most important (and easy) things you can do to keep your child safe on online social networks
- How (and why) to write a love letter to your childit may be the key to starting true communication
- How to fight the culturenot your child
Parent tested and teen approved, 30 Ways in 30 Days to Save Your Family will help you (and every hard-working parent you know) succeed in the most important job you haveraising happy, responsible, and well-adjusted kids.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of GodTimothy Keller5 Stars Out Of 5 12 ReviewsSave 35%Video
Find Related Products
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Adolescence
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Teens
- Family >> Parenting >> Adolescence
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Family >> Parenting >> Teens
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search