- All Products
- Household Managementhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1138092&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Home management expert and bestselling author Emilie Barnes comes to the aid of every clutter keeper with 101 simple ideas to
rid rooms of piles, stacks, and disarray. Readers will rediscover space and peace in their home as they
- stop making excuses for the useless items they keep
- eliminate junk mail before it junks up a drawer
- take back control over "stuff" and taste freedom
- subtract an item before adding an item
- reap the rewards of prioritizing time and space
Better than a how-to show, this compact resource can go anywhere a reader needs a little encouragement and lots of tips
to transform clutter to cleaner at home, a friend's house, church, or the office.
Other Customers Also Purchased
When the Hurt Runs Deep: Healing and Hope for Life's Desperate Moments - eBookKay Arthur4.5 Stars Out Of 5 24 ReviewsSave 18%