Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Home management expert and bestselling author Emilie Barnes comes to the aid of every clutter keeper with 101 simple ideas to
rid rooms of piles, stacks, and disarray. Readers will rediscover space and peace in their home as they
- stop making excuses for the useless items they keep
- eliminate junk mail before it junks up a drawer
- take back control over "stuff" and taste freedom
- subtract an item before adding an item
- reap the rewards of prioritizing time and space
Better than a how-to show, this compact resource can go anywhere a reader needs a little encouragement and lots of tips
to transform clutter to cleaner at home, a friend's house, church, or the office.
Patricia Manz5 Stars Out Of 5January 26, 2009Patricia ManzThis is just what I was looking for, down to earth, Christian help. Thank you.