- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
The Spirit of God uses the Word of God to make us like the Son of God.Rick Warren in The Purpose Driven® Life You were created to become like Christ. This is one of the five God-ordained purposes for your life described in The Purpose Driven® Life by Rick Warren, and its why studying the Bible is so important. The Bibles truths will transform you, aligning you with the character and ways of Jesus as you encounter him in the Scriptures. This easy-to-understand book shows you how to study the Bible Rick Warrens way. It gives you not just one, but twelve methods for exploring the riches of Gods Word. At least one of them is exactly what youre looking foran approach thats right for you, right where youre at. Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through the how-tos of the following methods: Devotional Chapter Summary Character Quality Thematic Biographical Topical Word Study Book Background Book Survey Chapter Analysis Book Synthesis Verse Analysis Thousands of individuals, small groups, churches, and seminary classes have used this practical manual to unlock the wonderful truths of Scripture. You can too. Written by Americas pastor, Rick Warren, Rick Warrens Bible Study Methods will help you develop a customized approach to studying, understanding, and applying the Bible.
Dr. Rick Warren is pastor, author, global strategist, theologian, and philanthropist. His book The Purpose driven Life has been called the bestselling non-fiction hardback in publishing history by Publishers Weekly, having sold more than 32 million copies. Warren founded Saddleback Church in 1980 with his wife, Kay. In addition to a 120-acre campus in Lake Forest, CA, the church has ten satellite campuses in Southern California and three international campuses.
Jackie5 Stars Out Of 5August 10, 2011JackieQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Very good study tool to focus on studying the Word of God.
BabeCaliforniaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5A Highly readable bookJuly 14, 2011BabeCaliforniaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I recommend this book to everyone searching for a study guide. We used it at church in the theological class. Being just an ordinary, not very well educated kind of person, I love this book because it describes in simple terms different ways to study the Bible. It is not simplistic or patronizing but it opens up a vista of study paths that will never be exhausted.
GODS CopAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5March 11, 2011GODS CopAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have already done bible studies through Rick Warren and look forward to completing this study. Just in the brief time I have study this, I really see how meditating on God's word can effect listening to God.
Yvonne D'andrade5 Stars Out Of 5August 4, 2010Yvonne D'andradeAwsome book the plans laid out are quite clear on how to study the bible, I am not finished reading the entire book as yet, but so far its real informative and very helpful to me in exploring the bible and understanding it more.
Dalton5 Stars Out Of 5March 18, 2010DaltonWhile some might find in-depth Bible study daunting, and books like Rick's that require more of us in doing so just as daunting, that is in fact what draws us closer in relationship to our Creator, and in understanding our Purpose in being his creations. It is ill advised for anyone to draw the incorrect conclusion that using a paraphrase to assist in understanding and interpreting scripture is substandard and to interpret it for oneself first is incorrect exegesis; exegesis IS interpretation by definition. For one to say using one Bible over another or one book over another or one interpretation over another completely leaves out the Holy Spirit; I would say that is the thing most dangerously and furthest from the truth of which we should be aware.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Elements of Biblical Exegesis, Revised and Expanded EditionMichael J. GormanBaker Academic / 2008 / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$21.99Save 32% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW046407
Crash the Chatterbox: Hearing God's Voice Above All OthersSteven FurtickMultnomah Books / 2014 / Hardcover$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$19.99Save 50% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW424563
Holman Bible Atlas: A Complete Guide to the Expansive Geography of Biblical HistoryThomas V. BriscoHolman Reference / 2014 / Hardcover$19.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$29.99Save 33% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW497601
What Sin? - Low w/o background vocals [Music Download]Praise Hymn / 2009 / Music Download$0.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWDL132696-7
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search