- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Are you walking around each day spiritually naked, unprepared to face the challenges and temptations of the day? Have you given much thought to what is hanging in your spiritual closet?
Just as you get dressed each day physically, you are also called to clothe yourself spiritually. In The Wardrobe of Christ: Putting on the Character of Jesus, author Carrie Rogers provides an in-depth look at what it means to “clothe yourself with Jesus.” By examining each virtue listed in Colossians 3:12–14, you will discover that in Christ, you can put on compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience, forgiveness, and love. Rogers’s approach is relevant, practical, and refreshing.
Each chapter consists of five lessons, and through this in-depth and interactive Bible study, you will discover a life completely transformed by putting on the wardrobe of Christ. God has a wardrobe picked out just for you. Will you choose to put it on today?
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search