- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
|Format: Imitation Leather|
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 9.03 X 6.60 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
30 Life Principles: A Study for Growing in Knowledge and Understanding of GodCharles F. StanleyThomas Nelson / 2008 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 29 Reviews
$9.99Save 40% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW531080
Too Busy Not to Pray, 20th Anniversary Edition- softcoverBill HybelsInterVarsity Press / 2008 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
$16.00Save 31% ($5.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW834754
Lord, Teach Me to Pray in 28 Days, Expanded EditionKay ArthurHarvest House Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 21 Reviews
$13.99Save 25% ($3.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW923606
Intercessory Prayer: How God Can Use Your Prayers to Move Heaven and EarthDutch SheetsGospel Light / 2008 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$14.99Save 33% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW745166
Quotable inspiration and Scripture from the sermons of Charles Stanley.
When looking for inspiration, people often turn to words of wisdom from those they admire. Dr. Charles F. Stanley has been trusted voice on a variety of topics for decades, and this book filled with quick thoughts from his sermons brings comfort and confidence to those seeking direction in their lives.
More than 200 quotes are arranged under thirty life principles that touch on a variety of topics essential to a Christians walk. Each quotation is accompanied by a scripture, providing a solid biblical foundation to the wisdom given on the page. Sample life principles include:
- You can never out-give God.
- Prayer is lifes greatest time saver.
- Trusting God means looking beyond what we see to what God sees.
- Brokenness is Gods requirement for maximum usefulness.
With a beautiful leathersoft cover and classic foil finishes, the deluxe packaging makes this book a beautiful gift for a variety of occasions.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides quick thoughts on life principles Christians strive to follow every day
- Applicable for believers on different stages of their journeys
- Classic leathersoft package makes this a perfect gift for Charles Stanley fans or anyone who wants to deepen his or her relationship with the Lord
- Stanley's InTouch Ministries has more than 400,000 Facebook likes and 100,000 Twitter followers
Dr. Charles Stanley is senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta. He is the founder and president of InTouch® Ministries. His bestselling books include The Source of My Strength and How to Listen to God.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Intro to Spiritual Disciplines
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Intro to Spiritual Disciplines
- Start A New Search