- All Products
- Teenshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold (6,649)
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: WaterBrook Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Dannah Gresh has written many bestselling books concerning female dignity, goals, careers, and gender identity, and she has spoken across the country to girls and young woman in regard to purity. The book flows as if she were actually on a stage speaking to a crowd of teens. It is informal, funny, down-to-earth, and straightforward.
Gresh makes it a point to start off with the statement, "This book is not for spiritual monks." She wants to be real about the topic of sex and not sugar-coat what the world preaches or what the Bible says. She focuses on the original Hebrew word for "sex," and uses biblical and personal examples to support her views.
This book is unlike any other purity book out there. It goes back to the origin of the topic itself and gives real-world examples of girls who have made the right or the wrong choices. Its strength lies in the fact that it's not a book for "spiritual monks," but a book for real girls who want real answers. I highly recommend this book for females from middle school to college, believing this book will make a difference in the lives of those who read it. Demelza Ramirez, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Challenging Topics
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Serving Alongside Parents
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Serving Alongside Parents
- eBooks >> Teens
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search