- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
- Original text of the best-selling book---complete and unabridged!
- Complete Study Guide----Learn how to apply the principles taught in Lady in Waiting. These questions, quotes, thoughts, and teachings will help you to become the woman of God that He designed you to be. You can also record your spiritual growth in a specially designed journal section. Don't miss this opportunity to become God's lady in waiting!
- Forty-Day Meditational Journal---This section offers profound motivational truths from some of the greatest women of God in the history of the Church, with meditative readings to help you live in the presence of the Lord every day.
Quiet meditation, contemplative prayer, and careful study will help you receive the full benefit from spiritual truth--and this new edition assists with all three. When you give yourself to the Lord through the pages of this book, the spiritual truths you gain will bring you to new places in your experience with God and prepare you for deeper levels of loving relationships!
Jackie Kendall, as president of Power to Grow Ministries, is much sought after as a conference speaker for people of all ages and stages in life. Her teaching style is hard-hitting, humorous, healing, and encouraging. She has written the autobiographical devotional Lunatic on a Limb With Jesus. Jackie resides in Florida with her husband and two children.
Debby Jones, a national speaker for Crossover Communications International, is known for her sweet spirit and keen insights into biblical principles. For more than 20 years, she has spoken to women from Alaska to Hawaii. Debby also disciples women through Lady in Waiting Bible Studies on college campuses. She makes her home with her husband and four children in Columbia, South Carolina.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search