- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 560
Vendor: Prentice Hall / Pearson
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 9.25 X 7.00 (inches)|
Availability: Available to ship on or about 09/25/14.
Introduction to the New Testament, provides readers with the tools necessary for reading the New Testament literature. It is designed to help them develop a critical eye with concrete examples of how to use the insights of the various historical and literary critical methodologies for the analysis of a particular biblical text. The volume engages Christian churches' faith claims with historical- and literary-critical readings of the biblical texts. To broaden readers' awareness of the range of contemporary interpretations of the New Testament, this volume also provides examples of different inculturated readings of various New Testament texts. The volume examines issues of interpretation, modern methods of studying the Bible, the Old Testament, the Gospels, Acts of the Apostles, the letters associated with Paul, other letters and the Book of Revelations. For those interested in a thorough reading of the New Testament.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search