Real Women, Real Faith: Volume 2 Participant's Guide: Life Changing Encounters with Women of the Bible
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In this DVD study participant's guide, you'll meet six women - six of the key characters of the New Testament - who encountered God and whose lives were forever changed. These remarkable women will encourage you through their failures as well as their successes. You'll see how God drew them to himself as they struggled to live with faith in a world filled with trials. And you'll see how their lives, though lived long ago, speak with fresh relevance to the issues in your life and relationships today.
Contributors include Lysa Terkeurst, Naomi Zacharias, Elisa Morgan, Jonalyn Fincher, Amena Brown, and Jeanne Stevens.
Number of Pages: 96
Publication Date: 2010
Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Real Women, Real Faith
The Me I Want to Be--Curriculum Kit, Includes Getting Started Guide, Participant's Guide, DVD and HardcoverJohn OrtbergZondervan / 2009 / Compact disc$39.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$54.99Save 27% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW320810
Sherry Harney (sherryharney.com) has served as a childrens ministry director and a womens ministry director, and is the author of more than sixty small-group Bible studies. One of her greatest passions is investing in the next generation of women in the church.
GramFloridaAge: Over 65Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5Good Women's Bible studyOctober 21, 2011GramFloridaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3This series was chosen to broaden our appeal to women of all ages in our community. The women attending have enjoyed the series. We began with Vol. 1 and most continued on for the 6 weeks of Vol. 2.
The 6 presenters on video shared worthwhile messages about their specific woman from the Bible.
The study guide was not an in depth study and required little weekday homework.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Let It Go: How to Stop Running the Show and Start Walking in FaithKaren EhmanZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW333920
A Confident Heart: How to Stop Doubting Yourself & Live in the Security of God's PromisesRenee SwopeRevell / 2011 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 46 Reviews
$13.99Save 29% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW719609Video
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search