The Bible is God's Holy Word. It is the firm foundation to build our life upon. The B-I-B-L-E
is a series that presents God's Word in a language and style accessible to children and early readers. The B-I-B-L-E
presents the whole biblical text for children using stylistic features that make it understandable and appealing to children and early readers. It has:
- Short sentences
- Minimum use of dependent clauses
- Controlled vocabulary--a total vocabulary of 650 words, not counting proper names
- Minimum use of passive construction
- Minimum use of perfect construction
- Some repetition of subject or object, decreasing the use of pronouns that represent an antecedent
- Parallel construction--the repetition of language patterns contributes to reading mastery
The driving aim of this series is to nurture children after God's own heart, who will develop early the habit of reading God's Word, applying it to their life, and growing to become more like Jesus. Recommended for ages 2 to 12.
This series presents God's Word in a language and style accessible to children and early readers. The first volume contains a selection from the Old Testament (Psalms) and a selection from the New Testament (1 John).
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.