- All Products
- Personal Growthhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1120892&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Lift Every Voice
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
What are the key issues facing black women in America today? Does God's Word offer guidance in how to navigate the realities and difficulties posed by those issues? After surveying black women across America to determine which topics are heaviest on their hearts, the authors of Our Voices present a very personal and practical overview. Ten women share with the reader their journeys and what they have learned from God's Word about His perspective on key issues facing them as black women. This book provides a powerful challenge to the reader to walk in obedience to God's Word, amid a culture that is bent on rebellion and that beckons us to do likewise.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search