- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Liturgical Press
Publication Date: 1990
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
The early part of this book is concerned with what it is in human existence that is addressed by the message of hope in the Scriptures. The final four chapters present that divine promise for human destiny and the understanding of it as it is reflected on in contemporary theology. Although directed mainly to advanced students of theology, this book discusses issues which are of interest to many believers today whose knowledge about matters of religion has not kept pace with their knowledge of the secular disciplines.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Eschatology
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Catholic Theology
- Books >> Catholic >> Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Eschatology
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Catholic Theology
- Catholic >> Theology
- Start A New Search