- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Son of the Underground: The life of Isaac Liu, son of the Heavenly Man - eBookAlbrecht KaulMonarch Books / 2012 / ePub$9.59 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$11.99Save 20% ($2.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW38258EB
The Joy of Intercession: A 40-Day Encounter - eBookBeni JohnsonDestiny Image / 2011 / ePub$9.70 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$15.99Save 39% ($6.29)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW21240EB
Donna Childs5 Stars Out Of 5Great insighful bookApril 1, 2013Donna ChildsQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I really enjoyed reading this book after hearing about it on a Christian teaching program and after reading another book regarding children and the supernatural world. This book gives great insight into the spiritual and supernatural realm through a child's eyes. Not only did I enjoy their insights but the writer also uses scripture and explanations of what has been revealed to the children. As a teacher in our local church's children's ministry, I recommend this book to all teachers and parents who desire a supernatural encounter with God for themselves, and their children. This book is really an inspiration to any one seeking a deeper walk with God.
NardaAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5All products came in exelent time and conditionsFebruary 7, 2012NardaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5I did 'spread' the gifts around and we have had exelent rapports back.
naisulaAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 3, 2012naisulaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book will move you to greater heights of faith and wonder at our awesome God! The author, H.A. Baker, was a missionary in China working with these orphans. His grandson is Rolland Baker, who is a missionary in Mozambique with his wife, Heidi Baker. What I appreciated about this book:
1) The author is recounting experiences the children had. These are not his own personal experiences, but things he witnessed the children experiencing. Meaning, he wasn't able to see the visions they were seeing, but could see how they were physically responding to the visions: their physical gestures, their side of conversations, etc. This seems to give the author little motivation to make these things up, or to embellish them. I believe everything that happened in this book were from God, but there may be some who will doubt.
2) The author didn't previously have these types of experiences that are more "charismatic" in nature. But he tested these things against Scripture and presented his arguments as to why he's convinced the children's experiences were authentically from the Lord.
3) Reading the book gave me a broader view and understanding of this amazing God we serve, with such fun little details that I never could have imagined heaven to be like. Which didn't make me dwell on what heaven will be like, but put in me a greater longing to be with our Creator. This world is not our home.
4) The children's experiences were simply breathtaking and a great reminder that our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the forces of evil in the heavenly realms! The devil wants us to forget this very key piece of information. Moreover, we are able to witness through the children's experiences, that the power of God is more than sufficient to bring victory.
May you be blessed as I was in reading the accounts of these "orphans" -- no longer orphans, but truly adopted children into the kingdom of God, like you and me.
Ziggy5 Stars Out Of 5August 26, 2010ZiggyIf you are wondering if God still speaks to people, this is the book you need to read. This also gives you a glimpse into how important children are to our Father. Be prepared to take what you have learned and rip it apart as the children in China show you things of a Heavenly nature. It is incredible to get a snapshot of what is waiting for true believers!
Marsha Odom5 Stars Out Of 5July 6, 2009Marsha OdomThis is a beautiful book showing how God can visit even children with wonderful revelaion and third heaven experiences. Well known prophet/seers consider this true revelation.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Search