- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2007|
Availability: In Stock
This pack features 5 Case Studies from the popular Building Church Leaders Training Themes that involve real life, common church situations. Download these discussion tools when your church needs to reevaluate its vision and purpose. Your team will learn what makes a healthy church, how to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit, and how to implement the decisions you make. Each Case Study conveniently fits on one page, so they're easy to print, copy, and hand out.
This Training Pack contains all of the following:
Title: Everything to Some People
Deck: Should a church try to please everyone?
Author: Richard Doebler
Title: Rediscovering Purpose
Deck: How one church found a fresh vision.
Author: Mathew Woodley
Title: Making Planning Spiritual
Deck: Listening for God while developing church vision.
Author: Steven D. Mathewson
Title: More Space for Less Money
Deck: Multipurpose remodeling can save a church millions.
Author: Eddy Hall
Title: Too Many Solutions
Deck: After brainstorming, what next?
Author: Jock E. Ficken
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search