- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.13 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Today, millions of school-age children are learning outside of a traditional classroom and using cutting edge educational options. Policy experts predict that in a decade half of all education will be delivered virtually. In Virtual Schooling three top authorities help you navigate the fastest growing movement in education -- regardless of whether your child attends public school, private school or is home schooled. You'll discover how to:
· Find opportunities and programs to optimize your child's learning, strengths and aptitudes.
· Create a personalized learning plan for your child, which can remove barriers, ignite their passions and propel your child to new levels of learning.
· Prepare your child for success in the workplace in any future economy.
Elizabeth Kanna is a new-market strategist who co-founded the largest homeschooling site on the Internet, and co-authored the movement's definitive guide, Homeschooling for Success. The school board president of a public virtual school, Kanna is also a veteran virtual schooling parent.
Lisa Gillis is a director at Insight Schools and is a recognized virtual education expert in the United States. A lifelong educator, she has held key posts developing, managing, and advocating for virtual schools. She is also a virtual schooling parent.
Christina Culver is an education policy expert and consultant having formally served in the U.S. Department of Education.
A revolutionary tool for parents looking to find personalized, flexible education options for their child.
A valuable asset for any parent to create a world-class education for their child.
Anyone who feels their child would benefit from a more individualized approach to learning will discover how virtual schools can deliver a flexible, engaging and quality education.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Elementary Age
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Family >> Parenting >> Elementary Age
- Homeschool >> Homeschool Helps >> Books on Homeschooling
- Homeschool >> Homeschool Helps >> Learning Styles
- Homeschool >> Teaching Resources >> Education Theory
- Homeschool >> Teaching Resources >> General Reference
- Start A New Search