- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Vignettes of a Wonderful Life is a true love story of the fascinating and exciting lifetimes of two Christians in love with each other and with God. It provides brief and often funny glimpses of the Palmers’ lives from adventures as children in the 1920s—involving rattlesnakes, bears, and pumas—to our present space age. It includes their romance and marriage, plus wryly humorous and profoundly difficult times during the Great Depression, military service in World War II, and mission work among Native Americans and Chinese immigrants, as well as time spent as overseas missionaries on the island of Jamaica and in Japan. Their stories include service as educators, speakers, pastoral ministers, executives in higher education, in regional work, and in the Disciples Mission Board.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- eBooks >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Biography
- Start A New Search