- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1107462&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
I Sold My Soul on eBay tells how and why Mehta became an atheist and features his latest church critiques, including descriptions of his visits to some of the best-known churches in the country. His observations will surprise and challenge you, revealing how the church comes across to those outside the faith. Who better than a nonbeliever to offer an eye-opening assessment of how the gospel is being presented---and the elements that enhance or detract from the presentation.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: WaterBrook Press
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
David Crumm and ReadTheSpirit.com
The result was a $500 donation by the high bidder to a nonprofit of Mehta's choice and a series of visits to congregations that Mehta turned into this remarkably kind and insightful critique of our religious culture.
He's a pretty good observer of what seems to be good, ridiculous and even nonsensical to visitors in many of our churches. He even praises some aspects of congregational life in the course of the book.
Rob Bell writes the Foreward, urging Christians in particular to read this book. In his Foreward, he says: "I knew I would love talking with Hemant Mehta long before I met him. I have much in common with atheists. What I find time and again is that the god they've rejected is a god I've rejected."
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search