Number of Pages: 464
Vendor: Running Press Book Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.30 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
War and Peace in the Middle East: A Concise HistoryAvi ShlaimPenguin Putnam Inc. / 1995 / Trade Paperback$13.50 Retail:
$15.00Save 10% ($1.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW45642
The Blood-Red Crescent: A Novel of the Battle of LepantoHenry GarnettSophia Institute Press / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$14.95Save 20% ($2.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW84339
Voluminous yet highly readable account of the naval battle of Lepanto and preceding events This very fine study significantly expands current scholarship on the subject. Highly recommended.
Saudi Aramco World
[A] readable collection Author provides background information and explanation so that complex interactions become accessible to the reader, and the book is enhanced by good illustrations and a very useful bibliography.
Stewart is a compelling writer When Asia Was the World will help raise popular awareness that the Earth's history didn't begin in Europe.
International Journal of Maritime History
"Impressive…Capponis account has many merits."
Other Customers Also Purchased
My Escape from the Auto de Fe at Valladolid: October, 1559Don Fernando de la MinaAB Publishing / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.95Save 10% ($0.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW650090
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Crusades
- Academic >> Church History >> World Religions & Interreligious Relations >> Islam & Christianity
- Books >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Crusades
- Books >> Church History >> World Religions & Interreligious Relations >> Islam & Christianity
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search