- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Each lesson within the Leader's Guide includes:
- Ice-breaker questions
- Discussion questions from the video sessions
- In-depth Bible study
- A challenge for real-life application
- Further Study section.
Number of Pages: 52
Vendor: Bluefish TV
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 9.50 X 7.00 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Each lesson within the Leader's Guide includes ice-breaker questions, discussion questions from the video teaching and the real-life stories, an in-depth Bible study, a challenge for real-life application, and a Further Study section. This guide leaves room for open discussion, but also gives the leader plenty of material to work with.
Whether you're leading a small group as a volunteer or a paid staff member, this 52-page Bible study guide will help your Bible study focus on the meaningful teaching of Margaret Feinberg in the video series.
Teaching comes from the 4 video-driven sessions:
- Session 1: The Great I AM (15 min.)
- Session 2: The God Who Sees (12 min.)
- Session 3: The God Who Listens (14 min.)
- Session 4: The God Who Calls (14 min.)