If you're studying for the GMAT, you're going to want the guide to getting the best score you can. The Princeton Review's "Verbal Workout for the New GMAT, 3rd Edition" includes proven techniques from the test-prep experts with more than 150 practice questions, comprehensive explanations for every question, coverage of sentence correction; reading comprehension; arguments; and the analytical writing assessment, and more. Easy to understand explanations will help you understand how to conquer the various types of problems, while the integrated quizzes will allow you to assess your progress and weak spots. 262 pages, softcover. 3rd Edition. Revised & Updated for the new test.
If you need to know it for the new, next-generation GMAT, its in this book. Verbal Workout for the New GMAT, 3rd Edition includes:
• Tons of drills (with more than 150 practice questions & detailed explanations) to show you exactly what to expect on the Verbal section of the new GMAT, covering Sentence Corrections, Reading Comprehension, Arguments, and the Analytical Writing Assessment
• Proven strategies for writing a strong essay
• Tips and tricks to help you effectively manage your time on Sentence Correction and Reading Comprehension questions
• Detailed, comprehensive explanations for every practice question
• A special bonus section introducing the changes to the new GMAT, including the brand-new Integrated Reasoning section
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.