We've moved away from the days when any college education was a guaranteed financial investment. However, that's certainly not to say that it can'tbe---get savvy with your decision and find your school among these Best Value Colleges! 150 best-buy schools have complete profiles that detail what it takes to get in, why it's a bang for your buck, relevant statistics and facts, general info, quotes from students on what they love about the school, and ranking. Organized by the top 75 private, top 75 public, and top 10 tuition-free schools, as well as a list of overall best value schools, start your search here! 512 pages, softcover. 2013 edition.
With college costs rising, it's important to make every dollar count.
That's why we at The Princeton Review have worked to expand our wildly-popular "Best Value Colleges" listpublished annually in partnership with USA TODAYinto this comprehensive guidebook! Inside, you'll find detailed profiles of the 150 best-buy schools and learn what it takes to get into them.
· Information on WHAT MAKES A BEST VALUE SCHOOL and why these 150 are our top picks, based on over 30 data points covering academics, cost of attendance, financial aid, and much more
· In-depth profiles of the TOP 75 PUBLIC AND 75 PRIVATE SCHOOLS that offer fantastic value for their price tags,with essential info on their costs, selectivity, classes, and facilities
· Introductory chapters with ADVICE ON ADMISSIONS and finding the best school for you
· INDEXES by cost and location
· A bonus section with the TOP 10 TUITION-FREE SCHOOLS
With the 2013 edition of The Best Value Colleges, you'll get everything you need to find a school with quality academics, reasonable tuition, and great financial aid. Remember: No one knows colleges like The Princeton Review!
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.