- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 112
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 7.00 X 5.00 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
How do we deal with and attempt to understand God's presence and overarching love for us when life goes wrong, when we encounter difficulties and tragedies?
This noted Benedictine monk and priest shares his personal journeys through troubled times, using the discipline of meditating on single words of Scripture from the New Testament. He skilfully translates from Greek to English to reveal these "buried treasures" with multiple nuances of meaning that give light along difficult paths in life.
Meditations are followed by questions for reflection, further examples from Scripture, and a quote from the Rule of Saint Benedict to aid the reader.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search