- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Micca Campbell knows all too well the unpredictable nature of life. As the 21-year-old mother of an infant son, her world was shattered when she lost her husband to a tragic accident. Reeling from her loss, Micca feared for her future, and struggled to overcome her aching loneliness. Yet in her darkest moment, she discovered God's remedy for our deepest fears. Micca presents a woman's guide for living a carefree, worry-free life. She explores the anxieties of every woman's heart from insecurities, to finances, to marital challenges, to raising healthy children.
With her distinctive southern flair and casual humor, Micca shares remarkable insights for finding freedom from fear. You'll be encouraged to lay down your worries, trust in your Heavenly Father, and embrace a life marked by peace and joy. Bible Study Questions at the end of each chapter.
laughingcowQueens, NYAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5August 21, 2011laughingcowQueens, NYAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5THis book is encouraging and makes Bible study easy.
Marilyn Mcneil4 Stars Out Of 5August 5, 2009Marilyn McneilThis book offers some deep thinking and addresses serious life problems, giving examples from personal experience to illustrate the points made. The type is a bit difficult, and format not as helpful as it could be, but facing fear God's way is the teaching offered.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search