- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
This comprehensive study guide covers the introduction and the 12 foundational truths distilled in The Unshakable Truth, making it ideal for a 13-week group course and adaptable for a 52-week one.
Users of the study guide whether individuals or church groups will get a firm grip on the book's central issues: what they as Christians believe, why they believe it, how it s relevant to life, and how they can pass it on to the next generation. The guide will help them work the meaning, credibility, and relevance of Christianity deep into their minds and hearts.
Ultimately, believers will be helped to understand apologetics relationally, seeing how right believing affects not only them but also the people they encounter. A great resource for pastors, leaders, parents, youth groups, church groups anyone wanting to reveal Christianity s power in today s life and culture.
Other Customers Also Purchased
30 Life Principles: A Study for Growing in Knowledge and Understanding of GodCharles F. StanleyThomas Nelson / 2008 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 26 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW531080
The Unshakable Truth DVD: 12 Powerful Sessions on the Essentials of a Relevant FaithJosh McDowell, Sean McDowellHarvest House Publishers / 2011 / DVD$9.99 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$29.99Save 67% ($20.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW930480
What God Does When Men Lead: The Power and Potential of Regular Guys - eBookBill PeelTyndale House / 2012 / ePub$9.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW35600EB
The Unshakable Truth: How You Can Experience the 12 Essentials of a Relevant Faith - eBookJosh McDowell, Sean McDowellHarvest House Publishers / 2010 / ePub$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW13371EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search