- Grade Level▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
This comprehensive study guide covers the introduction and the 12 foundational truths distilled in The Unshakable Truth, making it ideal for a 13-week group course and adaptable for a 52-week one.
Users of the study guide whether individuals or church groups will get a firm grip on the book's central issues: what they as Christians believe, why they believe it, how it s relevant to life, and how they can pass it on to the next generation. The guide will help them work the meaning, credibility, and relevance of Christianity deep into their minds and hearts.
Ultimately, believers will be helped to understand apologetics relationally, seeing how right believing affects not only them but also the people they encounter. A great resource for pastors, leaders, parents, youth groups, church groups anyone wanting to reveal Christianity s power in today s life and culture.
gen5020Age: 45-54Gender: male1 Stars Out Of 5unfocusedOctober 10, 2013gen5020Age: 45-54Gender: maleI am a huge fan of Mr. McDowell and Evidence that Demand's a Verdict. We were looking for a group bible study that focuses on basic Bible doctrine and apologetics to help people solidify their convictions. This book is unfocused and short on content. The on-line video's rarely work and the book cannot stand alone as a study without extensive reworking of the chapters. This specific study - "The Unshakable Truth" was not well done and I would not recommend it, with all due respect to Mr. McDowell.
LonnieGroton,NYAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5This product is great for new and mature believersMarch 29, 2011LonnieGroton,NYAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am sure that Christians have difficulty answering questions about why they believe what they believe. Often our answers come without concrete evidence. This book takes care of that.
Other Customers Also Purchased
What God Does When Men Lead: The Power and Potential of Regular Guys - eBookBill PeelTyndale House / 2012 / ePub$9.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW35600EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search