The Unshakable Truth: How You Can Experience the 12 Essentials of a Relevant Faith - eBook
- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold (38,380)
- 4th of July
- Baby Dedication
- Father's Day
- Good Friday
- Jewish Holidays
- Labor Day
- Mother's Day
- New Baby
- New Year's
- Palm Sunday
- St. Patrick's Day
- Valentine's Day
- Women's Day
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- GNT-Good News Translation
- God's Word
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NBD-Nueva Biblia al Dia
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- REB-Revised English Bible
- RVR-Reina Valera
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- Teen Boys
- Teen Girls
- Seekers / New Believers
- Animal Lovers
- Senior Adults
- Small Groups
- Young Adult
- Pastor's Spouse
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
The name Josh McDowell promises real-life, on-the-street Christian apologetics. McDowell, along with his son, Sean, draws on a lifetime of work to create this comprehensive handbook on what Christians believe, why they believe it, how it is relevant to life, and how they can pass it on to the next generation.
The Unshakable Truth is uniquely positioned in the way it presents apologetics relationally, focusing on how right believing affects not only believers but also the people they encounter. The authors help readers
- understand God's grand plan of creation, incarnation, and re-creation.
- discover the 12 "truth statements" of Scripture and why they are credible and critical to living out the Christian faith.
- experience the authenticity of faith through practical examples and real-life stories that demonstrate how relevant the gospel is to life.
A spiritual gold mine for pastors, leaders, parents, and youth workers-anyone wanting to reveal Christianity's power in today's life and culture.
Other Customers Also Purchased
I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist - eBookNorman L. Geisler, Frank Turek5 Stars Out Of 5 39 ReviewsSave 40%
Why I Believe: In The Bible, God, Creation, Heaven, Hell, Moral Absolutes, Christ, Virgin Birth, The Resurrection, Christianity, TheD. James Kennedy5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 73%
Overheated: A Reasoned Look at the Global Warming DebateD. James Kennedy3.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsSave 84%
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search