- All Products
- Personal Growthhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1120892&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Unseduced and Unshaken: The Place of Dignity in a Young Woman's ChoicesRosalie de Rosset5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsSave 21%
You can't afford to live casually, haphazardly.
No matter your age, you were born into a plethora of expectations of what it means to be a woman. How easily we assume impoverished views of womanhood as we hoist beauty and desirability above the more enduring traits of self-possession and dignity. We tend to live as divided and distracted selves, allowing our bodies and minds to drift to opposite poles while swapping our pursuit of God for tamer, lesser loves.
This collection of essays is more than a call to modesty or chastity. It is a thoughtful provocation to speak well, read often, make choices that reflect the character of God, and even to establish a theology of play or leisure. Being intentional with your choices, cultivating your intellect, and taking seriously your voice determines not only what kind of person you are, but also what kind of woman you will be.
"[Unseduced and Unshaken] raises the bar for young Christian women...It's a call for all Christian women to examine their personal faith presuppositions, deliberately choose a life of Biblical 'dignity,' and to not be frightened to allow 'theology to inform our choices.'"
Just Between Us, Summer 2013 issue
Other Customers Also Purchased
On the Go: A Well-Planned Day Planner (July 2012 - June 2013)Rebecca Scarlata Keliher4 Stars Out Of 5 5 ReviewsSave 37%
ESV Compact Bible, Blue TruTone with Celtic Cross Design 4 Stars Out Of 5 87 ReviewsSave 65%
Everyday Talk: Talking Freely and Naturally About God With Your Children - eBookJohn YountsSave 20%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search