- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- Mega Fall Sale
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2004
Availability: In Stock
Series: Unlocking the Bible
Other Customers Also Purchased
His Mighty Word Of Power: A Theological Apologetic Bible Study Aid - eBookTwyman JoynerWestBow Press / 2012 / ePub$3.19 Retail:
$3.99Save 20% ($0.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW32439EB
What the Bible Says about Jesus Christ: An Essential Truth of Christianity - eBookRichard Bewes, Robert HicksKingsley Books Inc / 2012 / ePub$0.79 Retail:
$0.99Save 20% ($0.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW37628EB
The Essential Truths of Christianity: What the Bible teaches about God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, salvation, and more! - eBookRichard Bewes, Robert HicksKingsley Books Inc / 2012 / ePub$6.03 Retail:
$7.99Save 25% ($1.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW37619EB
What the Bible Says about Salvation: An Essential Truth of Christianity - eBookRichard Bewes, Robert HicksKingsley Books Inc / 2012 / ePub$0.79 Retail:
$0.99Save 20% ($0.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW37632EB
10 Keys for Unlocking the Bible Participants Guide - eBookColin SmithMoody Publishers / 2003 / ePub$4.51 Retail:
$5.99Save 25% ($1.48)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW16671EB
Pastor Colin Smith's four-volume masterpiece moves you past Bible stories to understand the Bible as one story--the glorious, unbroken account of Christ's work to redeem a fallen world. With this accompanying Study Guide, you'll be able to make the journey even more rewarding. The Volume 4 Study Guide matches the first volume of the book series, and will help you unlock the Bible Story from Romans to Revelation.
Unlocking the Bible Story Study Guides will help you:
- Focus you or your small group's study time to be as productive and rewarding as it can possibly be
- Enrich your understanding of the book and your comprehension of God's Word
- Apply the book's lessons in ways that will change your life forever
Volume 4 is a perfect follow-up to studying volume 3, which takes you through the beginning books of the New Testament, from Matthew to Acts--you or your small group could move through the entire New Testament by using volume 3 and 4 in less than a year. Then dive into the Old Testament study guides also by using volume 1 and 2!
Colin was born in Edinburgh, Scotland. Before coming to the States in 1996, Colin served as the Senior Pastor of the Enfield Evangelical Free Church in London for 16 years. While in London, he was active in the Fellowship of Independent Evangelical Churches in England, and has served the Fellowship as President.
Colin is the author The 10 Greatest Struggles of Your Life, 10 Keys for Unlocking the Christian Life, Unlocking the Bible Story Series and 10 Keys for Unlocking the Bible. He can be heard daily on the Unlocking the Bible radio broadcast (www.unlockingthebible.org).
Colin and his wife, Karen, reside in Arlington Heights and have two sons.
OzzieAustraliaAge: 55-65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Good small groups materialAugust 6, 2013OzzieAustraliaAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4Plan to use in small groups in 2014. Regret that Vol 1 was not available at same time as Vols 2-4.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Start A New Search