- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
In This Series
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2004
Availability: In Stock
Series: Unlocking the Bible
Pastor Colin Smith's four-volume masterpiece moves you past Bible stories to understand the Bible as one story--the glorious, unbroken account of Christ's work to redeem a fallen world. With this accompanying Study Guide, you'll be able to make the journey even more rewarding. The Volume 3Study Guide matches the first volume of the book series, and will help you unlock the Bible Story from Matthew to Acts.
Unlocking the Bible Story Study Guides will help you:
- Focus you or your small group's study time to be as productive and rewarding as it can possibly be
- Enrich your understanding of the book and your comprehension of God's Word
- Apply the book's lessons in ways that will change your life forever
Once you've finished volume 3, volume 4 is highly recommended as it will complete your study in the New Testament--you or your small group could move through the entire New Testament by using volumes 3 and 4 in less than a year. And why not dive into the Old Testament study guides also by using volumes 1 and 2?
Colin was born in Edinburgh, Scotland. Before coming to the States in 1996, Colin served as the Senior Pastor of the Enfield Evangelical Free Church in London for 16 years. While in London, he was active in the Fellowship of Independent Evangelical Churches in England, and has served the Fellowship as President.
Colin is the author The 10 Greatest Struggles of Your Life, 10 Keys for Unlocking the Christian Life, Unlocking the Bible Story Series and 10 Keys for Unlocking the Bible. He can be heard daily on the Unlocking the Bible radio broadcast (www.unlockingthebible.org).
Colin and his wife, Karen, reside in Arlington Heights and have two sons.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Shepherd Leader: Achieving Effective Shepherding in Your ChurchTimothy WitmerP & R Publishing / 2010 / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:
$17.99Save 22% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW381315
Amazing Grace: God's Pursuit--Our Response (Second Edition)Timothy GeorgeCrossway Books & Bibles / 2011 / Trade Paperback$4.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 67% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW515484
True Spirituality: Becoming a Romans 12 Christian, BookChip IngramHoward Books / 2013 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.99Save 34% ($5.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW727630
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Start A New Search