- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2004
Availability: In Stock
Series: Unlocking the Bible
Pastor Colin Smith's four-volume masterpiece moves you past Bible stories to understand the Bible as one story--the glorious, unbroken account of Christ's work to redeem a fallen world. With this accompanying Study Guide, you'll be able to make the journey even more rewarding. The Volume Two Study Guide matches the second volume of the book series, and will help you unlock the Bible Story from Job to Malachi.
Unlocking the Bible Story Study Guides will help you:
- Focus you or your small group's study time to be as productive and rewarding as it can possibly be
- Enrich your understanding of the book and your comprehension of God's Word
- Apply the book's lessons in ways that will change your life forever
Volume 2 is a perfect follow-up to studying volume 1, which takes you through the beginning books of the Old Testament, from Genesis to Nehemiah--you or your small group could move through the entire Old Testament by using volumes 1 and 2 in less than a year. Then dive into the New Testament study guides by using volumes 3 and 4.
Colin was born in Edinburgh, Scotland. Before coming to the States in 1996, Colin served as the Senior Pastor of the Enfield Evangelical Free Church in London for 16 years. While in London, he was active in the Fellowship of Independent Evangelical Churches in England, and has served the Fellowship as President.
Colin is the author The 10 Greatest Struggles of Your Life, 10 Keys for Unlocking the Christian Life, Unlocking the Bible Story Series and 10 Keys for Unlocking the Bible. He can be heard daily on the Unlocking the Bible radio broadcast (www.unlockingthebible.org).
Colin and his wife, Karen, reside in Arlington Heights and have two sons.
LisaGilbert, AZAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5We love this study!December 30, 2011LisaGilbert, AZAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our study group completed volume I, and when our church switched to another study, we purchased the books and gladly went along with it. However, during that particular study, we just could not connect, so our group voted to go back to Colin Smith's study books. We feel like we are back home again, and we plan to complete all volumes!!
chelljohnTampa, FLAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great source of information.August 15, 2011chelljohnTampa, FLAge: 35-44Gender: femaleI ordered this volume to complete the study guide series of four volumes to sell in my church's bookstore as a bundle product and the people love it; great source of information and easy reading..
Marilyn Walker5 Stars Out Of 5July 7, 2008Marilyn WalkerExcellent study on Christ's presence throughout the entire bible. We have been using this as Sunday School material and this is the best we have ever studied.
Other Customers Also Purchased
True Spirituality Transcripts - ZIP Files [Download]Chip IngramLiving on the Edge / 2014 / ZIP Document$6.99 Retail:
$9.95Save 30% ($2.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW26549DF
True Spirituality: Becoming a Romans 12 Christian, BookChip IngramHoward Books / 2013 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW727630
Unlocking the Bible Story Study Guide Volume 1 - eBookColin S. SmithMoody Publishers / 2004 / ePub$2.74 Retail:
$4.49Save 39% ($1.75)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10754EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Start A New Search