- All Products
- Biblical Studies× (1,501)
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2004
Availability: In Stock
Series: Unlocking the Bible
Other Customers Also Purchased
Unlocking the Bible Story: Old Testament Volume 1 - eBookColin S. SmithMoody Publishers / 2002 / ePub$9.69 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW13101EB
NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, Revised and updated, Imitation leather, black/terracottaMacArthurThomas Nelson / 2007 / Imitation Leather$49.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 22 Reviews
$74.99Save 33% ($25.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW020743
NKJV Start! The Bible for New Believers - Trade Paper RedGreg Laurie, ed.Thomas Nelson / 2010 / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW544003Video
Pastor Colin Smith's four-volume masterpiece moves you past Bible stories to understand the Bible as one story--the glorious, unbroken account of Christ's work to redeem a fallen world. With this accompanying Study Guide, you'll be able to make the journey even more rewarding. The Volume One Study Guide matches the first volume of the book series, and will help you unlock the Bible Story from Genesis to Nehemiah.
Unlocking the Bible Story Study Guides will help you:
- Focus you or your small group's study time to be as productive and rewarding as it can possibly be
- Enrich your understanding of the book and your comprehension of God's Word
- Apply the book's lessons in ways that will change your life forever
Once you've finished volume 1, volume 2 is highly recommended as it will complete your study in the Old Testament--you or your small group could move through the entire Old Testament by using volumes 1 and 2 in less than a year. Then dive into the New Testament study guides by using volumes 3 and 4.
Colin was born in Edinburgh, Scotland. Before coming to the States in 1996, Colin served as the Senior Pastor of the Enfield Evangelical Free Church in London for 16 years. While in London, he was active in the Fellowship of Independent Evangelical Churches in England, and has served the Fellowship as President.
Colin is the author The 10 Greatest Struggles of Your Life, 10 Keys for Unlocking the Christian Life, Unlocking the Bible Story Series and 10 Keys for Unlocking the Bible. He can be heard daily on the Unlocking the Bible radio broadcast (www.unlockingthebible.org).
Colin and his wife, Karen, reside in Arlington Heights and have two sons.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Start A New Search