- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 1997
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
In this fourth edition, the bibliographies define the basic resources for students and instructors of seminary-level courses in United Methodist history, doctrine, and polity, as determined by the Advisory Committee of the Division of Ordained Ministry of the General Board of Higher Education and Ministry of the United Methodist Church.
This essential, completely updated reference tool provides basic bibliographies for students of the Methodist movement and Wesleyan heritage. It identifies standard texts with emphasis on the best modern critical interpretations available. Materials are arranged topically, each entry carrying an item number, with an index for cross-referencing.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Soul of Supervision: Integrating Practice and TheoryGeraldine HoltonChurch Publishing Inc. / 2010 / Trade Paperback$25.20 Retail:
$28.00Save 10% ($2.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW223760
Challenges Faced by Iraq War Reservists and Their Families: A Soul Care Approach for Chaplains and PastorsKen J. WaldenPickwick Publications / 2012 / Trade Paperback$20.25Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW977852
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Methodism
- Academic >> Church History >> Reference Works
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Education
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Books >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Methodism
- Books >> Church History >> Reference Works
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Education
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Start A New Search