- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1994
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Columbia Series in Reformed Theology
This fascinating volume explores the mystical strand of thought that exists in the writings of John Calvin. Dennis Tamburello explores in particular the relationship between Calvin's notion of "union with Christ" and notions of the mystical union between believers and Christ that were prominent in the medieval period as explicated in the writings of St. Bernard of Clairvaux.
The Columbia Series in Reformed Theology represents a joint commitment by Columbia Theological Seminary and Westminster John Knox Press to provide theological resources from the Reformed tradition for the church today. This series examines theological and ethical issues that confront church and society in our own particular time and place.
From Image to Likeness: The Christian Journey Into GodWilliam A. SimpsonContinuum International / 1997 / Hardcover$13.89 Retail:
$20.95Save 34% ($7.06)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW410162
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Soteriology
- Academic >> Theology >> Spiritual/Mystical Theology >> Mystical Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Reformed Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Soteriology
- Books >> Theology >> Spiritual/Mystical Theology >> Mystical Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Reformed Theology
- Start A New Search