- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Greg Ogden (DMin, Fuller Theological Seminary) was the executive pastor of discipleship at Christ Church in Oak Brook, Illinois, and served previously as director of the Doctor of Ministry program at Fuller Theological Seminary. He has more than twenty-four years of experience in pastoral ministry in churches in California and Pennsylvania. With degrees from UCLA and Fuller Theological Seminary, Dr. Ogden is also author of Discipleship Essentials and Making Disciples Jesus Way.
Carl Smith5 Stars Out Of 5October 2, 2009Carl SmithJust finished read Unfinished Business as class assignment for Lay Ministry program at Whitworth University and I can say without reservation that Dr. Ogden's analysis and remedy for the clergy/laity division in our churches is brillant in depth of understanding and application. Even though I am not a pastor I plan on reading this book at least one more time. Should be required reading in every pastoral theology course.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Center Church: Doing Balanced, Gospel-Centered Ministry in Your CityTimothy KellerZondervan / 2012 / Hardcover$17.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$29.99Save 40% ($12.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW494188
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Start A New Search